Sunday, 16 January 2011
Aren't these beads just sooo dramatic? Definitely for a girl who wants to be seen.
They were part of my post Christmas bead blitz, and have been made by Patricia and Valentin Hernandez. The beads remind me of the circus with a touch of Moulin Rouge thrown in for good measure.
These earrings have been added to the Big Cartel shop
Saturday, 8 January 2011
Well, we are very excited to announce, (after a lot of busy work making new pieces and shuffling pieces around) Sasha and Max Studio is now on Big Cartel - you can click on the link to the right of this post to take you there, or the captions to the images in this post.
What does this mean for you? You don't need to set up an account to purchase, and it is a very streamlined PayPal checkout. It's been set up in Australian Dollars for now - We'll monitor what the feedback is and whether this deters OS buyers. It's a work in progress with new stock being added as fast as our hands (and paws) can bead.
|Green Nugget Earrings|
Sasha+ Max Studio is still on Etsy and Madeit.com.au, and we'll have different stock in each store, so have a cruise around the stores, or why not become a Facebook Fan to get new updates, as new stock will be added regularly. And we love feedback - we would love your comments on the new store.
Enjoy the weekend!
Saturday, 1 January 2011
Well here we are in 2011.Wishing you all the best of health and good fortune for the year to come, and many thanks to you for reading our little blog last year.
Resolutions? Here's my "wish" list:
- Get regular exercise, get fit for skiing, work less hours and hopefully by default lose weight and become a svelte nymph.
- Be a better friend - Get out of my own preoccupied head space and make time to write to and call my family and friends more often.
- Buy less beads, or sell more jewellery to buy more - not doing too well so far on this one - the Etsy sale was a slow one (like, zero sales..thats the holidays I guess...) and the bead spending this holiday season has outweighed the sales.... but, I say, the Australian dollar vs USD exchange rate is so good....
- Make more jewellery, and use up the aforementioned potential bead overstock.
- Challenge myself design wise with my jewellery design.
- Assess and review if Etsy is the best venue for Sasha+Max as there's so much competition, consider more focus on my Australian Made it shop which sells well, and think about a website and / or Big Cartel shop.
I think that's a long enough list! Phew. just typing it has made me tired..
Whats on your list?
The photos are a few pieces that I've been working on over the holidays and am slowly adding to the Etsy and Madeit store.