Some days



A Saturday morning wading through the crazy Christmas shoppers in the Sydney heat and an afternoon of beading with my observers, cat buddies Sasha and Max.  The beading started well, made these 2 pairs of earrings, but it went downhill from there - sometimes you make a piece and it can look good in the "flesh" but if it just doesn't photograph well, it aint going to sell....so apart it comes!  This was the case with a bracelet.  What is great about beading, unlike sewing, is that you can start again without (too...) much pain and wastage.

I will head back to more adventurous creations soon. The earrings were my beady fix for the day.
I keep making very simple earrings with Jenn of blueseraraphim's wonderful beads  - the latest to arrive  in the mail  look like clouds or clots of cream with minty dots  - they are really unusual and so sweet - all they needed was to be paired with some tiny Swarovski pearls. The second pair have a wild safari look pattern encased bead.

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of simple earings and these are beautiful on those longish wires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - they were popular with my work colleagues this week for last minute gifts which was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I especially like the cream and green...very dreamy!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy