Bracelets 3 ways


I'm not sure why I make so many bracelets- they are not that popular with Sasha +Max customers, but I can't help myself - I love making them! Here are 3 versions using wood, filigree beads from Gardanne, and a variety of closures. The red one uses some beautiful bright lampwork beads from my new discovery, Australian artist Marji Darling of  Marjoram Hot Glass. I have given them Australian names in honour of today which is ANZAC day, the day when we remember those who lost their lives at war.

Snowgum

Red Centre

Rainforest




Comments

  1. They're beautiful! I love the wood beads mixed with the art beads. I must admit that I seldom wear bracelets. I feel they're in the way. I never wear a watch either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and like Gunilla, I love the mix of wood with glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful idea, Vicki, to combine wood and glass. Love both, of course, the lampork beads have so luminous colour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy