Happy Holidays

Well, here we are... Christmas Eve, and all is quiet in our neighbourhood.  Wishing you and your families all the best for the holidays. Thanks for your support over the last year.

As is usual in our house, there's jewellery given to friends and family for gifts. Here are a couple of simple beaded pieces that I made for family, and as these have already been given  it's not spoiling anyone's surprise by showing you these!  Both feature pendants by Nancy Adams of Round Rabbit.

The first is for my sister-in-law, Lone. She loves green, so the mix of malachite with seed beads and a connector from Chinook meets the brief.



  The second is for my niece, Hannah who is 13. The pendant is one that I've held on to for a while.



On another note, I'm thinking of shutting my Etsy store after 4 years. It's been very quiet (no sales since April), possibly due to the change / loosening of  who can sell on Etsy , and the overseas shipping costs which are extortionate from Australia.. My local site, Made it has had a good year so I may focus on it in the new year. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Have a wonderful festive time!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Vicki! Love how you used the connector :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy