Missing in Action

Well, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not posted since New year's day and it's 4 weeks away from Easter. The day job had taken over my beading time and my life, but we will see who wins that battle. I'm a grumpy lady when I can't bead - it is such a great form of mental rejuvenation.

Anyway, enough of that. Here are some new yummy pieces. 
Firstly, a necklace featuring a ceramic lentil by Australian artist Natalie of Peruzi.



   I have been making a lot of earrings out of hollow glass.






I bought some beads from Rebecca at the Curious Bead shop - must say they are so lovely-- what a sweet shop- Rebecca has a great eye for curating a perfect collection-  here's what I made with some of them- a bit more girly vintage than my usual style but so pretty.

Chloe earrings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy