Behind Sasha + Max Studio's Black Label


I have been busy trialing and creating a new and very different range. 
It is called Sasha +Max Black Label.

Why? Typically the Sasha + Max style is weekend casual, whimsical and colourful, but my work day style in an architectural practice is more designer professional, and I wear a lot of structured pieces in black or white.


I felt there was a gap for a range to wear to work or on a night out, hence the inception of the Black Label range. It is monochromatic, simple and classic, featuring semi precious stones, silver and pieces that can be layered together.
Spike

Spike


I've closed Etsy, created a new logo which is the outline cat, and opened a store on big cartel, www.sashaandmax.com. that stocks the new range.

My Made It store is still active and will carry the casual range.

Hope you like it!

Waterfall

Waterfall

Dead Gorgeous
Reminiscent

Moon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy