Bohemian style and Bird on a Rainbow

Tassel necklace
Hi there. Hope your weekend has been creative. Hard to find the time some days.

I bought this Tibetan bead from Lima beads in the US - isn't she lovely? She had to be the focus of a statement necklace.

Enamel beads seem to be also going into my pieces of late - love the texture and colours. One day I will make my own when I can get some flame space organized and work out how to ship Barbara Lewis' torch flame tools to Australia.

Tassel
I also was tinkering with some other bright beads, one of Humblebeads gorgeous birds paired with a Golem lentil bead. Classic layout. Made for each other.



Bird on a rainbow
Bird on a Rainbow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy