Creative Time in lock down

It's been a weird and strange time across the world. Australia is in lock down like many countries.

Whilst I'm typically home based and in and out of my studio / home office for both my business as a commercial + workplace interior designer and my jewellery work, like many of us I'm now 100% at home - I'm going a bit stir crazy as I am missing my social interactions, but it is so important that we all stay home at this time. 

New pendants 




The future impacts of the post lockdown world will be interesting - perhaps all this working from home time produces more creative and strategic thinking on how to interact whilst being able to spending more time with loved ones?

My cat certainly is very happy with the new regime. For me with a senior parent at her home alone, and loved ones in essential services, I know the worry will continue for a while yet.

Sasha taking over the office 


At Sasha and Max I am still creating pieces and the online stores are both open at Made it and my polymer clay focused Shopify store There are many beautiful one of a kind works on Sale, at both stores, and of course new works listed every week or so.   I'm happy to mail direct to recipients for gifts and include a gift card too to make life a bit easier.


Fade earrings


Subscribers to my email get a monthly individual discount code in the newsletter, so if you would like to sign up for the May newsletter you can do this at sign up. I send a monthly email if I get my act together! 


Wishing you and your families love, health and wellness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy