Getting Ready for Christmas




Wow, what year, hey? Pinch myself as I never say this, but I'm really looking forward to Christmas. I always love getting together with my small family.

I have been making 2 "semi-Christmas" style ranges - saying that, they are not overtly Christmas so can be worn year round, as versatility and lots of wearing of what you love is my thing. 

This is the first range, rather originally named " Gold+White".. I know, hey, you're asking how did she come up with that name ?!!  There are lots of styles and patterns, all hand printed by me on my own mix of Premo gold and pearl clay, which gives a beautiful subtle shimmer without too much bling. As always, a very limited edition.  

I've added to both my stores so you can find a selection at  Sasha+Max  and the made it store  www.madeit.com.au/sashaandmax

Next up, the green and white range - maybe I can come up with a more creative title? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy