Chinook and Chainstyle



My copy of the book published by Interweave, Chainstyle arrived. It has fabulous  projects by inspirational artisans such  Melanie Brooks, Lorelei Eurto and Jane Dickerson - it is one of the best books I have bought for along while- also received Enchanted Adornments (but am saving that one up for reading next week - too much of a good thing!!)

-  this weekends bracelets ideas owe a major acknowledgment to the above artists. Beads are by Blueseraphim, Humblebeads, Everyheart, Lindenavenue and Chinook.






My delivery of ceramic beads from Chinook arrived,  so I made some earrings as well.  The ivory and jade pair will be listed in my Made it store. The azure leaves pair was for me to wear to this week's Melbourne Cup lunch. Australia stops for this horse race and it is a great reason to frock up and have a leisurely lunch too - everyone dresses up in their best, and it is a lot of fun.
Happy and safe weekend...!

Comments

  1. Love how everything turned out! I'll definitely post about the pretties you made this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces, especially the azure leaves earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So much for a bead diet ...

Pattern and texture

Colour makes us happy